Derek Zissman | Chairman
- Serves as a non-executive director for a number of companies, both private and listed in the UK, US, Germany, Israel and Brazil.
- Formerly served on the Advisory Board of Alchemy Partners LLP and Barclays Wealth & Investment Management.
- Former Vice Chairman of KPMG UK and a co-founding partner of KPMG's Corporate Finance and KPMG UK and US Private Equity practices.
Lee Birkett | CEO
Trained as a Financial Adviser with BAT Industries 1990 - 1993. Original founder and CEO of AIM Listed financial services business Prestbury.com 1994 - 2008 originating in excess of £5BN of Loans and Insurance with full regulatory oversight. Passionate about creating a sustainable and equitable way for finance to function. Presented the Peer to Peer lending and saving opportunity to the Crowd in Dec 2013. Successfully closed an oversubscribed crowdfunding pitch April 2014 raising £400k to develop and prove the platform with the support of 100+ investors.
Sir John Hegarty | Creative
Founding partner of Saatchi and Saatchi 1970. Helped start the London office of TBWA as Creative Director 1973. Co founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) 1982. Knighted in 2007 and was the first recipient of the Lion of St Mark award at the Cannes Festival of Creativity in 2011. Admitted to the US AAF Hall of Fame 2014.
John Gray ACA | Finance Director
A highly accomplished Chartered Accountant, John trained with Andersens and KPMG 1996 - 2003. John joins us from Rolls Royce International, where he has held senior financial positions for the last 13 years.
Richard Farr | Compliance
An accomplished FS risk and compliance consultant. Sun Bank Group Business Manager 2005 - 2003. Head of Marketing Communications Portman Building Society 2003 - 2007. Director of Association of Mortgage Intermediaries 2007 -2008. 2008 to date CEO of Telos Solutions Ltd a multi disciplined management consultancy appointed to FCA/PRA Skilled Persons Panel. Appointed NED to eMoneyUnion Board 2014.
Thomas Adalbert | Chief Marketing Officer
- Former Global Principal at Google, responsible for Fintech unit offering financial comparison in EMEA and USA.
- A member of founding team for beatthatquote.com, a leading fintech comparison site in the UK sold to Google in 2011
Tom Teichman | Investment
Serial tech and web investor. Board member of many disruptive businesses such as lastminute.com, Kobalt Music, Moshimonsters, notonthehighstreet.com. His portfolio companies have already exited over £1 billion in IPOs on NASDAQ, LSE, AIM and via trade sales to Financial Times, France Telecom, Dell, Oracle and Thompson Corp.
David Newns | Investor
Serial Entrepreneur and Investor. David's recent successes include the sale of his business to a FTSE 100 returning High Multiples to a VC within 18 months. David joined the Board of eMoneyUnion in 2014 following a substantial investment in the business via the companies oversubscribed Crowdcube equity placement.
Join us, register your interest now